sábado, 12 de noviembre de 2011

But....

she's always high
in heels
spirit
pills
booze...

And I'm a liar...whatever, I'm always late.

I'll move to Paris, shoot some heroin and fuck with the stars because I want a lover, I don't have to love. I've got my middle finger up, ask me how I feel. Sorry but you have to learn that the world just chews us up and spit us out and I’m too drunk to give a fuck.

There are too many fucking idiots but keep calm and eat. Awake my soul, you know we should have sex. It’s a harsh world and you are unhappily in love. My mind is a whore, my body is not. God, give me the serenity not to kill every single one of these motherfuckers.

I wish you were here, or I were there, or we were together anywhere but I can’t be worried about that shit: life goes on, man. All I want is sit down for ten minutes and not worry about a single.damn.thing. I don’t know how to feel right now. People don’t change. They just find new ways to lie. Sink or swim that’s the question.


I may have lost myself. The person I used to be seems so far away. If you really miss me, you need to grow up and get in your car and come see me.

No hay comentarios: